DUBAIWATER, October 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — TO HUAWEI CONNECT 2022 at dubaiHuawei released the L3.5 Data Center Autonomous Driving Network White Paper in collaboration with the IEEE-UAE Section and industry forerunners, Ankabut and Commercial Bank of Kuwait (CBK). This white paper provides an in-depth overview of the architecture, key capabilities, and typical application scenarios of L3.5 Autonomous Driving (ADN) networks in data center scenarios, as well as deployment practices for industries keys such as finance, utilities and energy. This white paper serves as an informative reference point for businesses and can help take data center network (DCN) automation and intelligence to new levels.
According to the white paper, as the digital economy becomes a key driver of global economic growth and enterprise data centers grow rapidly, data center networks must urgently address the following challenges:
- Multi-cloud, multi-DC heterogeneous networks have become the norm for enterprises. Thus, enterprise customers must centrally manage and coordinate multi-cloud DCNs and multi-vendor network devices.
- ADN must integrate seamlessly into corporate O&M systems and IT processes, which vary widely from company to company, to implement intelligent, closed-loop management throughout the process.
To address the above challenges, the white paper proposes the L3.5 Data Center Autonomous Driving Network, which implements high-level automation and intelligence capabilities such as unified management, orchestration and flexible collaboration and simulation in multi-cloud and multi-vendor networks. , in addition to interconnecting with enterprise IT management systems to achieve end-to-end automation.
The white paper illustrates the key L3.5 DNA technologies for data centers:
- Open programmability platform: Centrally manage heterogeneous networks and devices.
- Intent Orchestration PlatformHelps implement highly automated multi-cloud, multi-vendor heterogeneous networks and provision cross-cloud networks in seconds.
- APIs published from orchestrated service streams: Seamlessly integrates with O&M systems and enterprise IT processes, reducing the number of work orders and the amount of repetitive manual labor by more than 70%.
“Huawei’s data center autonomous driving network is the first in the industry to evolve from L3.0 to L3.5. It is the result of our deep understanding of real-world service scenarios and customer pain points in sectors such as finance, public service, and manufacturing, as well as our joint innovations with industry forerunners,” said Arthur Wang, vice president of Huawei’s data center network field. “The white paper shares best practices in these sectors, in order to improve the competitiveness of companies by optimizing their network architectures and their modes of operation and helping them to build agile and reliable services while reducing their OPEX and CAPEX. “
To date, Huawei’s data center autonomous driving network solution has been deployed in the data centers of more than 10,000 customers in industries including finance, utilities, manufacturing and energy.
For more information, visit the website of Data Center Autonomous Driving Network:
To download the L3.5 Data Center Autonomous Driving Network White Paperplease visit:
Picture – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1920614/image.jpg