Can I apply for a loan without an income certificate?
Obligations are not ordinary proof loans you can get online. We always verify the correctness of the data entered by you, including data on your income. This is due to the fact that we are a responsible Lender and we care about the financial security of our clients.
When you apply online for a loan or a short-term installment, we usually don’t require documents from work, offices, or income statements.
However, we reserve the right to ask for such documents during the additional verification of your loan application. In special cases, this is necessary to verify the correctness of the application and to issue a loan award decision.
What sources of income do you accept?
Remember to provide and complete truthful information when applying for a loan.
The sources of income that we accept when applying for an online installment loan or short-term loan with lender can be found in the list below. Those are:
- employment contract of unlimited duration
- Contract of employment on specified time
- a mandate contract or a specific task contract
- employee of uniformed services
- economic activity
- work abroad on a contract or employment contract
- old-age pension, pre-retirement benefit, disability pension
- rent or lease
- maternity allowance
- family benefits
- unemployment benefit
- other allowances / benefits / allowances
- income from the Program
- others not specified above.
If in your case you are required to send any document confirming your income, you will be notified by phone by an employee of our Customer Service Office within 24 hours of submitting the online application.
In the case of public holidays, this time will be extended to the nearest business day.
What documents can you ask for me?
If you earn income from a contract of employment, a mandate contract or a specific task, we can ask for the documents listed below:
- an account statement that will confirm receipts for the consideration received or
- current employment and income certificates or
- current scan or photo of the employment contract, mandate contract or contract for specific work.
In the case of business operations, we may ask you to send to your email address ( [email protected] ) an account statement confirming:
- proceeds from business operations
- payments made to the Social Insurance Institution and the tax office
- payments made for VAT.
Can I add income from work abroad, pensions, annuities, running a farm or renting / leasing?
Lender also accepts income from: working abroad, retirement, disability, farming or rent / lease. Below you will find information on which documents should be prepared in the event of additional verification. Their preparation may shorten the waiting time for the final credit decision.
If you earn a steady income while working abroad (contract or contract), we may ask you to send one of the following documents:
- a statement from an account kept in the country or abroad, which will confirm receipts from received remuneration
- scan or photo of the contract or foreign contract
- “Payslip”, which is a document issued by a foreign employer confirming the payment of remuneration.
However, in the case of retirement or disability pensions, we can ask for one of the following documents:
- account statement confirming the proceeds of the benefit or
- payment slip or
- certificate confirming the right to the benefit and its amount, or
- current decision on granting or adjusting the benefit (not older than 12 months).
If you run a farm, we may ask you for an account statement confirming receipts from invoices, surcharges or other. However, in the case of rent and lease, these will be account statements confirming the proceeds from the lease or rent.